Thursday, March 1, 2012

In Bed With the Devil


**Wrote this back in November**

I laid in the Devil’s arms
And he told me that if I wished
I would be the one to initiate the kisses of sin.
So I climbed on top, in my sailor blue striped pajamas,
Kissed him deeply, wrapping my fingers in his dark brown locks.
I took of my top and threw it to the floor as he stripped off his
And unclasped my white cotton bra.  For each nip at his pierced mouth,
I was rewarded with a massage and suck of each breast.
We moved to our sides and he scratched at my back,
Bringing me closer to him with the tingling he sent through my spine.
Are you sure? Yes, I’m sure. I’m ready. I’ve chosen.
The rest of our clothes quickly met the floor with their mates,
And he took me, and pressed his body against mine as he moved slowly.
I held on as the fire burned within me and the Devil took me.