Thursday, September 26, 2013

Once You're Gone



Summer days, they won’t be the same.
The laughter, the holding hands
You showin’ up on my doorstep.

Chorus:
What am I to do once you’re gone?
Where’s the fun in growin’ up without someone?
I always wanted you, you by my side
What’s the point of keepin’ on, keepin’ on?
What’s the point of keepin’ on, keepin’ on?

Love letters don’t always hold you warm.
I’d rather have your arms and your lips
The way you’ve made me feel from my toes to my fingertips.

Chorus

I’m not looking forward to you leaving,
Even though I’m sure I can find something to occupy my time.
It all just won’t be the same without you by my side.

Chorus

What am I to do?
Gotta say that my feelings are too strong,
Don’t want you to go, don’t want you gone.

So what’s the point, what’s the point of keepin’ on?

Chorus

What’s the point of keepin’ on once you’re gone?