Thursday, October 18, 2012

Excerpt from Pieces of Jade: Jade's Vows



            From the moment you entered my life, it felt like I had finally begun to live.  You’ve given me hope, belief, and faith that there is something bigger than just breathing and living minute by minute.  You’ve helped me to learn what is inside my soul, as well as opened my eyes as to why I am here on earth.  It is love.  There are not enough words or time in a single moment, to explain the extent of how much you matter to me.  You have enveloped so much of my heart, that if you were to disappear, the world would fade to a dismal atmosphere and music would fall on deaf ears.
            Today and for always, I make these promises to you.  I shall remain honest, loyal, and true.  You will always have me as your friend and you will never be completely alone.  I will be your confidant, the one by your side, the one to see you through the dark and celebrate the beautiful.  I will take care of you, even when you don’t want it; I won’t give up on you.  You have my heart, my soul—and a love like ours, it can’t ever be eradicated.