Friday, April 6, 2012

Forever Crazy

I hear your name,
Someone says it and it acts like lightning,
Striking and sending an electric current,
A power surge of emotions and memories through me.
And I’m running without an end.

Chorus:
When it comes to you,
Even though you’re a presence,
I wish to keep in the past,
I become an utter mess,
Go a little insane,
Always, forever crazy.

Gave you my heart, gave you my love
You became the foundation of every wish and dream.
You never tried hard but got in my head,
Now your memory is the haunting phantom
That I’ll never escape.

Chorus

I’m trying to move on, maybe replace you
I know I need no one, I’m independent.
But then somehow, you come back in my mind
And I become weak, thinking that I need you again.
I’ve got pride, and my heart won’t break me.

The past is where you are to stay,
To always drive me, forever crazy.