Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm So Gone


Back away from that bitch,
I don’t want to hear that you were with her again.
You know that I can be a jealous person,
And I don’t want you to add to your collection.

You know,
It wouldn’t bother me so much,
If you weren’t always comparing me
To every single ex-girlfriend.
It wouldn’t bother me so much,
If you hadn’t cheated that once.

Chorus:
So tell me why,
You think that I’m gonna lay down
And let you walk all over town
With my heart dangling from your pocket,
Trying to make nice with every female around.

I’m not going to lie,
I’ve thought about taking my pretty pocket knife,
And carving my name into your skin
So every girl who sees you,
Knows just whom you’re with.

You promised you’d stop
So why do I see you holding her hand,
That ain’t cool with me,
And everyone is telling me
That you’ve done wrong
And it’s time for you to be gone.

Chorus

Chorus

I’m not laying down
And I hope you like being alone,
Because I’m so gone, I’m so gone,
And I’m taking my heart back.