Thursday, July 28, 2011

Please, Be Mine


(think “I will learn to love again”; “I will”)

I’m done trying,
If you want me
You can have me,
But don’t keep talking.

The moon is barely out,
It’s a sickle in the blackness,
I wonder where you are;
Can you feel the darkness?
                              
Chorus:
I'm a careful daughter
Wanting a carefree man,
Take me away to another planet,
Just by looking me in my eyes.
I want to feel your breath
On my skin again;
Wrapped in each others' arms,
In the black light.
And most of all,
I still want you to be mine.

So give me a chance,
Don’t you get that I still want you;
Don’t you understand that I still care?
Come on boy and stop considering all your options.

I know you love me,
You’ve told me and it wasn’t a dream,
No faeries messed with my mind,
I will bring you to brightness.

Chorus

Chorus

I still want you to be mine,
Please, be mine.