Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's Gonna Hurt


I may want to sleep,
But I still don’t want to dream…
Because waking always hurts
With the dawning of reality.

Shooting star,
Brother of Mars.
We wish for love,
Lose sight of who we are.

I wait in every fantasy,
I live in every dream.
If only you’d speak,
Maybe I wouldn’t feel so weak.

Chorus:
I know it’s gonna hurt,
I know I might cry,
But I know that it won’t kill me
If we have to say goodbye.
My head says move on
My heart says wait
Which path do I take
Don’t know which one to follow.
Or how to deal with the pain
Do I go with my head or my heart?
I feel pulled apart,
Like I’m being sucked into a black hole.

Do you have any idea what you do to me
When you don’t react
To anything I said
Can’t you say that you miss me too?

Chorus

You’re supposed to love me,
But I don’t hear anything.
It’s hurting me and I’m fearful
That we might be over

Before we even began.
Love hurts and it brings tears,
But I guess it’s time to wave goodbye
Before my heart breaks more.

I wear my heart on my sleeve,
Please forgive me
For I can’t wait like a good girl
I want to I’m so confused.

Chorus

Chorus

I know it gonna hurt.